Why choose WPG as a Publisher? Simple—we have the best authors, the most gifted production staff, and we personally market each book to see the highest potential of sales and royalties. Other Publishers might make you a number whereas WPG will make you an Author! WPG is the publisher that others are striving to emulate because we are the most author-friendly publishing house in America. We concentrate on a small percentage of authors in order to devote our resources to creating success! We focus our attention individually to each aspect of the publishing process. WPG understands that having a book published is only half of the job. The other half is a strategic marketing and publicity plan that provides the best opportunity to drive sales! When you become part of the exclusive WPG family, here are a few things you can expect:
- Beautiful custom cover designs created specifically for your book.
- Professional editing and text layout in Adobe inDesign, registered ISBN, and author copyright also provided.
- Book is set up for nationwide distribution with the largest distributor in the world, Ingram/Spring Arbor.
- Author is assigned a personal marketing representative, as well as a full-time publicist, who follows a marketing plan for every book which includes sending press releases, book signing requests to bookstores, and monitoring availability of the book at all times, as well as assisting with speaking engagements and public appearances. The marketing representative is the author’s personal contact for any marketing requests and needs on-going. (Our marketing staff remains at your service for the life of the book, and a book is forever!).
- Book can be produced in paper format, audio book format and eBook format. eBooks are quickly gaining popularity as technology now allows you to read books on your smart phone, tablet, computer or a stand-alone eBook reader.
- The option to have your book advertised on national television. Through our award-winning multimedia department, WPG authors are now offered full production of :15 second commercials that will be aired on national television to gain an entire new level of visibility and promotion for our books and events.
- The option to have a custom website design. Our staff can create and host a website for the life of the book where you can update the content whenever you need.
- The highest royalty earnings. Authors receive 40 percent royalty from all direct sales while also benefiting from a 60 percent discount on their own personal book purchases—unbeatable in the industry! We also beat the usual 8 percent industry standard for distribution sales by offering our authors 15 percent.
- Author retains all rights to book as a partner for success in this exciting, unique and fulfilling WPG venture.
- Book is available for sales on Amazon.com, BarnesAndNoble.com and many other websites.
To learn more about royalties, contracts and production resources and timelines, you can Request More Information to be e-mailed to you. Here are many of the television networks that run our nationwide commercials for our authors’ books every day:
WPG is the only publishing company in existence that is “truly” author-friendly. Many publishing companies claim to be but fall flat where it actually counts. WPG’s goals are aligned with our authors. When you publish with WPG you remain in complete control and have complete ownership over the rights to your work regardless if we played a part in the creation or not. Our contract is non-exclusive and for the life of the book at the authors discretion. WPG’s royalty structure is one of the highest in the industry and create product in all forms content can be sold in. We literally put our money where our mouth is. WPG’s production of your book is completely customized as you work one on one with an editor and designer to be sure your book stands out from the crowd. Remember in the literary world “a book is judged by its cover”. Your book will receive nationwide distribution and is available for physical distribution through “mom and pop” retail as well as the “Big Box” retail chains such as Barnes and Noble. We know all to well that distribution alone does not sell books. WPG grantees individual attention from a personal marketing representative and professional book publicist that will create and carry out a marketing plan and publicity campaign specific to you and your book. WPG has the most extensive range of publishing and marketing services to help writers not only publish their manuscript, but market, advertise and promote it as well. Unlike Self Publishing where the author is left to market and promote the book themselves, WPG invests in marketing support per author. This means contacting books stores to set up book signings, Press Releases, Marketing blasts, contacting media, book reviews, creating and hosting individual websites, Nationwide TV commercials, Nationwide radio commercials, online magazines, book trailers, promotional items, national distribution (in both e-book and physical formats) and manufacturing. WPG doesn’t leave a stone unturned and you shouldn’t expect any less! To have one of our Account Representatives contact you regarding publishing your manuscript please click here.